[Kde-pim] IMAP resource won't fetch any new emails

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Thu Aug 9 15:40:31 BST 2012

One of the 5 accounts imap resources I have configured decided to stop
fetching email.

When I execute Update folder for example, akonadi console shows activity in
the resource, but the action is performed sueper fast and no new emails are
fetch.

In the Debugger tab, I'm getting this red message:
"AgentBase(akonadi_imap_resource_1): Select failed, server replied: A000399 NO
System error ( Failure ) "

How can I debug this further? what kind of information can I provide?

Thanks !