[Kde-pim] Installing Akonadi resource interface files

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Sun Oct 23 23:06:32 BST 2011

As part of moving the KAlarm Akonadi resource code to kdepim-runtime, I need to make the D-Bus interface to the resource accessible to the KAlarm application code. Is it correct to install the org.kde.Akonadi.KAlarm*.Settings.xml files into DBUS_INTERFACES_INSTALL_DIR, and the kalarm*resource.kcfg files into KCFG_INSTALL_DIR?

This hasn't been done for other resources, apart from the maildir resources installing just their Settings.xml  files. (I notice that kjots uses apparently out of date copies of the maildir resource files in its own directory to generate a D-Bus interface, so perhaps the maildir resource should install both these files for applications to use.)

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.