[Kde-pim] Exchange (MAPI) akonadi resource for calendar and GAL

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmx.com
Fri Nov 25 17:07:08 GMT 2011

Hi,

On Sunday 20 November 2011 16:18:39 rgruber at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
[...]
> The resources use OpenChange's libmapi to retrieve the data from the
> Exchange server. I've used libmapi version 0.11 which is included in
> KUbuntu 11.10. I've committed the resources to the SVN playground at:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/pim/akonadi/exchange/
>
> It would be very nice if somebody who has also access to an Exchange
> server could test the resources and provide feedback!

As you probably know, many of the KDE modules previously hosted on the KDE SVN
server have now been migrated to the new GIT infrastructure.

Since your openchange resource doesn't have many commits yet, can you consider
moving it now to git.kde.org ?

The steps for playground projects are detailed on this page:
http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual#Personal_scratch_repositories

In short:

- Push to your scratch repository first,
- When you think the application reached a playground quality, ask sysadmins
to move it for you,
- If later you believe it can be moved to extragear, you can  then follow the
review process.

Thank you.

Christophe