[Kde-pim] SMTP Send failing on all messages

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:41:37 GMT 2011

Just started happening in the past few days - emails I'm sending just
stay in the out box. My smtp server is gmail - used to work fine. I know
of one other person on the kubuntu users list who developed the same
problem at the same time - also using gmail.

When I do a "Send Qued Messages" this is what I see on the konsole.

kmail2(3126)/kdepimlibs (mailtransport)
Akonadi::FilterActionJob::doStart: Fetching collection 4
kmail2(3126)/kdepimlibs (mailtransport)
Akonadi::FilterActionJob::Private::traverseItems: Traversing 1 items.
kmail2(3126)/kdepimlibs (mailtransport)
Akonadi::FilterActionJob::Private::traverseItems: No subjobs; I am done
kmail2(3126)/kdepimlibs (mailtransport)
MailTransport::DispatcherInterfacePrivate::massModifyResult: succeeded.

I've tried deleting all the outbox messages and deleting/recreating the
outgoing SMTP account, made no difference.

Qt: 4.7.4
KDE Development Platform: 4.7.2 (4.7.2)
kde4-config: 1.0

kmail --version