[Kde-pim] Identities issue redux

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 09:48:01 GMT 2011

Ok, so with the help of some folks on one of the lists (not sure if it was
this list or the Fedora-KDE list) I've managed to get the "identities" shown
in the composer. Is there any way, other than use of the "sticky" button, to
get the "default" identity in the composer by default? I mean, isn't that the
whole PURPOSE of a "default" identity to be the ID that is used when starting
a message and you don't have another identity specified, such as in a mailing
list config????