[Kde-pim] [Nepomuk] Problems with akonadi_nepomuk_feeder/virtuoso

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Nov 28 08:31:15 GMT 2011

On Mandag den 28. november 2011, Andras Mantia wrote:
> I also had to recreate the nepomuk database because the virtuoso-t process
> simply bruned the cpu without never ending.

This is a very bad problem, as more and more applications are starting to use
nepomuk having to delete its data is unacceptable! Already I loose my plasma
activity configuration, bangarang database, along with all my file comments,
if I delete the database, and apart from that nepomuk does not provide a way
to restart (turning it off, then on is very ugly imo).

If we can not solve this, using KDE applications become a burden because they
can not be trustworthy.

--
Anders