[Kde-pim] Exchange (MAPI) akonadi resource for calendar and GAL

Boris shtrasman borissh1983 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:33:41 GMT 2011

Hi ,

tried with exchange 2007 + debian it didn't work.
I had to install samba + libmapi
the first error I got was :

Unable to find backend for
'tdb:///home/boris/.openchange/profiles.ldb' - do you need to set
LDB_MODULES_PATH?  Unable to find backend for '' - do you need to set
LDB_MODULES_PATH? after restarting using akonadictl
so guessing around I've set up LDB_MODULES_PATH to
usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/ldb

$ set | grep LDB_MODULES
LDB_MODULES_PATH=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/ldb

after that I'm getting an error :

Database "akonadi" opened using driver "QMYSQL"
Failed to bind to uuid 1544f5e0-613c-11d1-93df-00c04fd7bd09 -
NT_STATUS_NET_WRITE_FAULT

I get a popus with "An error occured during the creation of the new
profile" when creating a new profile.

On 20/11/2011, rgruber at users.sourceforge.net