[Kde-pim] nepomuk email feeder crash

Denny lumnis at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:18:43 GMT 2011

Am Freitag, 18. November 2011, 11:06:14 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> Denny wrote:
> >> Disable Nepomuk as a quick fix (in the KDE system settings).
> >> Unfortunately I don't know the nepomuk part, so I cannot help.
> >
> > Thanks for your reply. I did not disable that initially, as I thought it
> > would be a dependency.
> >
> > So, now that it is disabled, it is running, but eMails can't be deleted
> > anymore and status of emails (read, not new) is not being updated on the
> > imap server so that in my other eMail - client it still appears as new
> > eMail.
>
> Is your IMAP agent online (check in akonadiconsole). When you issue a mail
> check (synchronize), do you see it performs the check on your folders? Does
> it give any error?

I (probably) found the issue: the Trash - folder for that acount had been
lost, so it probably didn't know where to move deleted emails and left it
where they are.
I hope that fixed this issue now.

btw. This is what I usually observe when updating kde pim etc. folder settings
are lost, like the ones for trash, but also filters so that they don't work.

> Andras

Thanks for your help,
Denny