[Kde-pim] Akonadi and Kolab

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Nov 5 23:58:04 GMT 2011

Here's something that's puzzling me...

At this moment Kontact says the Kolab server at KDAB is inaccessible.
"Could not connect to the IMAP server mail.kdab.com"

Fair enough.

But when I click on a message in a Kolab folder I don't see the message contents.
This isn't correct.  For one thing, the messages should be cached so KMail
should be able to display the message body.  But if the message contents
aren't cached then I should see message contents like "I'm sorry, the
message contents aren't available now because the server isn't responding".

As it is now, I can click on messages but the message viewer contents don't change at all.
WHich is disconcerting and misleading.

Anyhow, I think this should be fixed.

-Allen