[Kde-pim] Re: IMAP filtering doesn't work?

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sat May 28 11:12:04 BST 2011

Am Samstag, 28. Mai 2011, 11:10:56 schrieb Andreas Gungl:
> I've switched the RPMs as recommended. I've tried with Sieve filtering
> support enabled and disabled. No matter what I did, the IMAP filters in
> KMail2 don't work for me.
> Another issue which is very inconvenient is the broken folder expiration.
> For now I can live with that, but it's a pain to loose functions due to
> bugs when switching from KMail1 to Kmail2.

Is it completely broken for you? It does work here. From IMAP to local folders
and from local to trash or deleting them.

Yet for some messages I always get a notification in the status-bar that they
could not be deleted, e.g. from the trash. I tried to have a look at the issue
via akonadikonsole but it did not tell me anything that I could report.

Sven