[Kde-pim] Re: Renaming "CodingStyle/Korganizer" wiki page. ( Was: Kdepim coding style: indentation )

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:25:18 GMT 2011

2011/3/1 Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 01 March 2011, Sérgio Martins wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 1:46 PM, David Jarvie <djarvie at kde.org> wrote:
>> > I'd like to propose that the kdepim coding standard
>> > http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development/CodingStyle/Korganizer
>> > should be amended to allow indentation with either 2 or 4 spaces.
>>
>> Good idea. We should move that standard to a more general page too.

> I agree. But where? To TechBase? (On TechBase there is already the
> kdelibs coding style and the CMake coding style.)

> Or shall we leave it on Community, but move it to
> http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development/CodingStyle?

> The coding style does not apply to everything in KDE PIM.
> http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development/CodingStyle only mentions
> KMail, KOrganizer, KNode, libkcal and libkabc explicitly.

Although it doesn't say it applies to everything in kdepim, all
developers follow kmail/korganizer's style.
So first step: s/KMail, KOrganizer, KNode, libkcal and libkabc/KDEPIM

Can we agree on this and fix the current page?

Second step: discuss if we want to move it to techbase ( use a separate thread )

Regards,
Sérgio