[Kde-pim] Re: Kdepim coding style: indentation

Gregory Schlomoff gregory.schlomoff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:14:19 GMT 2011

Or we could just use tabs and let everyone decide how wide they should
appear... But this is a fight I'm tired of having. Sorry, I didn't
mean to troll, it's just that I see every major project using spaces
instead of tabs and it makes no sense to me.

(Now that I've expressed my frustation with spaces, please disconsider
this email :)