[Kde-pim] Re: Colors of folder tree

Thomas 'tom' Malkus tom at isnix.de
Tue Mar 8 17:33:57 GMT 2011

Hi,

Am Montag, 7. März 2011, um 16:48:26 schrieb Thomas 'tom' Malkus:

> I have three IMAP accounts for KMail. After the first start of
> Kontact today the folder tree of two IMAP accounts has a text color
> of blue. After a restart the text color is red.
>
> I can't find a configuration menu to setup the text color. What is
> the meaning of this different colors and why the third account has
> the standard black textcolor?

I found the problem under Apperance->Colors. I don't use a own color set
and so I can't change the quota threshold. The threshold was set to 0%.
So I enabled the own color set, change the threshold to 85% and disable
the own color set again. This sets the textcolor to black.

But why has this function an effect when it is turned off? Is it a bug?

Tom
--
http://isnix.de