[Kde-pim] Testable KDEPIM Software for Windows

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Mar 29 14:47:50 BST 2011

Hi,
we have created a Package of KDEPIM Software for MS Windows called "Kolab
Enterprise 5 Client - Rough Cut Edition" a Version can be downloaded from
files.kolab.org [1]. This Version is based on KDE 4.6. and kdepim /
kdepimlibs / akonadi etc. from their git master branches.

There are automatic builds set up which continously build the latest sources
as snapshots, with build status reporting at our "saegewerk" [2]
Those snapshots can also be downloaded from files.kolab.org [3].
So if the build is not broken you can see the results of your changes in less
then three hours, without the need to set up a Windows build environment.

We've revived the old KDEPIM on Windows wiki page with known issues [4] please
contribute there if you have additional information for Windows users.

As you know this is still an experimental Version with several known issues
and can not be considered production ready.

Regards,
Andre

[1]
http://files.kolab.org/local/windows/kolab-enterprise5/experimental/2011-03-09-12-58/Kolab-E5RC-2011-03-09-12-58.exe