[Kde-pim] GSoC ideas added to the wiki

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Tue Mar 1 22:15:32 GMT 2011

Hi,

I've just added the ideas for Google Summer of Code projects we discussed to
the wiki page at http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas#KDE_PIM.

If you are willing to mentor any of those, please put down your name there.

If you are a student, keep in mind that these are just ideas. You can and
should come up with your own ideas as well! Since those are just ideas, a
project proposal needs to be much more detailed than the presented ideas, as
they are just starting points.

Lydia just submitted the KDE organization application to Google, we should
know by March 18th if KDE is accepted.

Regards,
Thomas