[Kde-pim] Re: [kde-promo] Re: Re: Fwd: KDEPIM 4.6RC2 Tarballs (try #1)

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Wed Jun 1 10:38:54 BST 2011

On 31 May 2011 18:43, Markus Slopianka <markus.s at kdemail.net> wrote:
> Gosh, I already wrote something weeks ago here: https://promo.notes.kde.org/33

Gosh, Markus, why not be nice to people? Not everyone can keep track
of what has already been done.

> Am Dienstag 31 Mai 2011, 18:09:36 schrieb Stephen Kelly:
>> Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>> > Hey promo :)
>> >
>> > The KDEPIM Akonadi release is imminent, and it would be nice if we had
>> > nice release notes for it. There's some information on the various wikis
>> > already, but I don't think there's anything in the form of proper release
>> > notes. Not sure if anybody thought about it, but I think it would be a
>> > shame if we missed touting our horns to this opportunity.
>> >
>> > As I'm at the Platform11 sprint, I won't be able to work on this, but I
>> > can help a bit with coordination.
>>
>> What form do you think the promo should take? A dot article a few days
>> after the announcement? A section in the release notes?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Steve.

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager
KDE e.V.
Linienstr. 141
10115 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/