[Kde-pim] Re: kontact and MS Exchange almost 100% working via OWA with davmail

Divan Santana divan at s-tainment.co.za
Tue Jul 19 19:25:18 BST 2011

Hi,

On Tuesday 19 July 2011 13:01:27 Grégory Oestreicher wrote:
> > in akonadiconsole I went to debugger tab and enabled it and created the
> > attached log file. I've stripped most of the lines out of the log file.
> > Doesn't seem very informative I think.
>
> This file only contains fetch requests from the Akonadi server to the DAV
> resource, but no trace of a 'STORE' command. If you haven't removed it by
> mistake then this means that the resource was never made aware that an
> event was created, which is a case I've never seen yet. Are you sure you
> are creating the events in the right calendar?

Yeah, it's 100% in the correct calendar. :)
But one can see the events I created in kontact in the the log file I sent,
they are on line 12 and 13.
It still says 'FETCH' strangely, but I created this in kontact/korganizer in
the exchange calendar. So perhaps it's a bug that it should be saying STORE
instead of FETCH.
Out of the entire akonadi.log file I created there is no store word. Also the
event names I created in kontact exchange calendar was "another test created
on kontact"(line 12) and "test created on kontact"(line 13).

If the above is the case wishfully it's an easy bug fix?

> > Should I log a bug for this against akonadi davgroupware agent?
>
> Why not, but at this point I'm not sure that the problem is in the resource.

> > Anything else I could to do try debug this more, or try a workaround?
>
> Well, if you can paste the whole log (use paste.kde.org), and not in HTML
> this would help nail down the issue.

Ok I pasted as requested at http://paste.kde.org/98833/13110997/ with password
clojImOv5 (since there is some email addresses there etc).
Unfortunately it's html format by default straight from akonadiconsole.

Hope this helps.

Let me know your thoughts. I'll should likely create a bug report with this
info.
--
Divan Santana