[Kde-pim] Problems using Kolab Imap-Folders using Akonadi and KMail2

Sven Klomp mail at klomp.eu
Tue Jul 12 10:00:26 BST 2011

Hi,

I updated from KDE 4.6.3 to 4.6.5. I already heard of problems while migrate DIMAP-Account to Akonadi. Thus I started from scratch and added my IMAP Account (as disconnected resource) with the pim data. Therafter, I added a Kolab Resource, where I could select the imap account with the pim data. However, after click on OK and recheck the configuration, the resource tells me that another IMAP account is selected. I tried it several times but I can't change it.
Furthermore, I cannot synchronize the IMAP Account with the PIM data from KMail. The folders are visible, but now messages (with xml) are shown.

Does anyone else have this problem?

KDE 4.6.5
KMail 2.1.1

Bets regards