[Kde-pim] Re: Validity of a UserBase page?

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Mon Jan 10 21:10:00 GMT 2011

Heyho!

On Monday 10 January 2011 20.30:21 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > My opinion: those are historical pages that should be retained for
> > posterity. but should not be part of any pages indicating current
> > information.

In the interest of those who use Google a lot: can pages that are kept for
archival / historical purposes please (1) be marked as such in big, friendly
letters and (2) be hidden from search engines?

Researching information about some (more or less fast moving) topics is
increasingly painful because people post links to outdated pages in forums
etc, which increases their page rank, and makes it difficult to find current
information.

cheers
-- vbi

--
24h Business Support:
... for example, when one of our products stops working, we'll blame