[Kde-pim] Re: kdelibs, kdebase and kdepimlibs moving to Git this Saturday

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Thu Jan 27 20:59:23 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----
> On Thursday 27 January 2011 19:50:33 Tom Albers wrote:
> > Do what exactly tomorrow?
> >

> I guess he meant the movement to git tomorrow instead of on
> Saturday...
>
> Regards,
>
> Damnshock

Not sure, but if he did, only kdepimlibs or also kdelibs and kdebase? If so I object. If only kdepimlibs, that means it is moving a day before kdelibs which means two inconveniences for developers. So I probably object to that too :) Hence my request for more details...

best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin