[Kde-pim] Re: Reminder: 4.6 only in master

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sun Jan 9 07:40:20 GMT 2011

On Saturday 08 January 2011 18:25:33 Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> A gentle reminder that we are working on 4.6 in the kdepim and kdepim-runtime
master branches.

> Please do not add code that requires new API from kdelibs trunk or kdepimlibs
trunk.
> Or, if you do, be very careful to use conditional compilations or somesuch.
>
> Bottom Line:  kdepim and kdepim-runtime master must compile against kdelibs 4.6 and
kdepimlibs 4.6.

Actually, we even still have the policy that kdepimlibs + kdepim must compile against
kdelibs 4.5, since that's the latest stable release of kdelibs. We can of course
change that soonish, but please coordinate that with the people working on the more
exotic platforms, not all of them have a working kdelibs 4.6 yet.

regards
Volker