[Kde-pim] Re: korganizer crash

Walter Cazzola cazzola at dico.unimi.it
Sat Jan 29 09:29:03 GMT 2011

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, genomega wrote:

> Try this first from  cli -> kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental
> Rebuilds the system configuration cache.

done but nothing changed

> See if this file exists: -> .kde/cache-http if so rename it.

I don't have this but a dir named after my machine name «cache-surtur» I
already tried to remove this without success.

> If that does not work you could try doing an upgrade of kde4 or
> renaming .kde4 to .kde4_old or creating a new user.

with another user works like a charm so it is a problem of my
configuration. To rename .kde means to lose several configs and my
calendars and I prefer to avoid this.

Thanks for the help

Walter