[Kde-pim] Re: KDEPIM 4.4.10 Planning

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Jan 13 13:31:11 GMT 2011

On Thursday 13 January 2011 8:27:19 am Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I think we'll make one final bugfix release for 4.4 and then we'll be done forever with the 4.4 series.
>
> Target date for tagging and release is 26 January 2011, but I'm very flexible with this date.
>
> If anyone has time to fix some of the more notorious bugs -- especially regressions
> that may have occurred with 4.6 kdelibs|kdepimlibs -- please don't hesitate to do so.
>
> Comments? Objections?

I forgot to mention that all work for 4.4 should continue in the SVN 4.4 branch.
We will keep the SVN 4.4 branch open for commits until after 4.4.10 is released.

Togge and I will monitor commits into 4.4 and merge them back into the git repo.

We are doing this in order to maintain everyone's 4.4 workflow; but if you really
want to work in the 4.4 git branch, we could probably accomodate you.
Just let me or togge know.