[Kde-pim] Questions about KMail D-Bus interface

Sun Jan 23 10:12:23 GMT 2011

Hello,

I'm planning to use a filter to pipe mail to an external program. This script
should do actions like creating a folder, setting its attributes and do the
final delivery for this e-mail. For controlling kmail I intend to use the d-bus
interface.

Regarding that interface and its behavior I have some questions:

- Is there a documentation around?
- Is dbusAddMessage the right place to deliver a message?
- How can I abort further processing with kmail? The script should say: I have
taken of this message, don't worry. Writing nothing back at stdout does not
seem to work.

Regards,

Florian