[Kde-pim] Re: Kmail' ideas for the GSoC 2011

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Thu Feb 10 22:56:16 GMT 2011

Hi Antonis,

On Thursday 10 February 2011 17:01:55 Antonis Tsiapaliokas wrote:
> I looked into into the http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas and i saw
> that there are no ideas for the kmail... And i thought that it would be a
> great idea to add new features to the kmail2 :). So is there anyone who is
> willing to mentor me? Here is some more into about me
> http://dot.kde.org/2010/12/10/how-become-kde-developer .

yep, the ideas page is empty for KDEPIM at the moment. So if you have any
ideas, add them, it's a wiki :)
In general I'm willing to mentor a KMail project, it all depends on the
proposal and the person.
Sorry if I'm not around on IRC these weeks, I'm in the final phase of my
master thesis and don't have much time for KDE. Things will improve in March.

Regards,
Thomas