[Kde-pim] Re: Migration of pim.kde.org to KDE Community Wiki is done

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Feb 28 23:31:25 GMT 2011

On Monday 28 February 2011, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Sunday 27 February 2011 6:31:09 pm Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have just migrated the last remaining pages from pim.kde.org to
> > the
> >
> > KDE PIM section of the KDE Community Wiki:
> >   http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM
> >
> > All pages on pim.kde.org do now redirect to corresponding pages in
> > the wiki, so bookmarks and links should continue to work. Images
> > and PDFs have been deleted from pim.kde.org (after they were
> > uploaded to the Community Wiki).
>
> Even the akonadi stuff?

Only the Akonadi page and the related PDFs of talks that were on
pim.kde.org.

The problem with this is that this page is probably more suitable for
TechBase while much of the Akonadi stuff on TechBase really belongs to
Community. Well, at least it's now all wiki so moving stuff around will
be much easier now.

> We should replace all mention of pim.kde.org with:
>
>  - all developer type links should point into Techbase
>  - all user type links should point into Userbase
>  - all links related to our KDEPIM team (meetings, people, plans,
> etc) should point into Community
>
> right?

Exactly.

Regards,