[Kde-pim] Re: Kmail' ideas for the GSoC 2011

Lasath Fernando kdepim at lasath.org
Fri Feb 11 23:06:17 GMT 2011

Hi,

Antonis's email reminded me of an Idea that's been bugging me for a
while. While Kmail1's interface was pretty customizable, it could have
been better.

Could we make everything a Dock widget? (like Amarok). Personally I
think that level of customization is truly amazing, and every KDE
program should have it. Is it still possible at this stage? Could it
be a GSoC project?

Cheers,
Lasath