[Kde-pim] Default identity not working again

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 23:49:47 GMT 2011

On Sat December 24 2011 7:47:40 PM Brad Hards wrote:

> Please be reasonable. Not everyone reads their email all the time - you
> posted it in the very early morning in Europe, where most of the developers
> live.
>
> You posted it to a developer mailing list - user questions should go to the
> user list.
>
> Its very close to Christmas, traditionally a time for family time, rather
> than free consultancy.
>
> You could probably have figured out the answer (probably a folder preference
> setting) from google in any case.
>
> Have a nice life.

Actually, Brad, I did NOT figure it out. Because I *don't* know what's causing
it. And I posted it to BOTH the developer and the user list. 'Course you're
right about it having been Christmas Eve. Now that Christmas is past, maybe
someone knows WTF is going on and why KMail suddenly stopped working as it has
been working for months!