[Kde-pim] Some KMail2 issues

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Aug 8 20:30:06 BST 2011

Hey all,

before going of to reporting random bugs, I want to verify that they are
reproducible and not something I am missing or misinterpreting:

1) The tree of mail folders are sorted by name only apparently. Afair in
KMail1 INBOX/inbox/Inbox was always-on-top - do I remember correctly?

2)  The "sort by hand" feature does not work for me.  On drop it either does
nothing or asks me to copy the folder (which is of course not what I want).
Can someone reproduce this?

3) I cannot find the option anymore to automatically add addresses one sends an
email to to the address book. Did this ever exist or am I misremembering
something?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff