[Kde-pim] Python object that match or binding Settings object

Mario Santagiuliana fedora at marionline.it
Fri Aug 19 07:51:11 BST 2011

In data 18/8/2011 12:39:32, Kevin Krammer ha scritto:
> > Have you got any suggestions? Should I write my own python class to
> > write and read xml data configuration?
>
> You can do that or just use KConfig API for standard KDE key/value
> store.

I try and try to use KConfigSkeleton:
http://api.kde.org/pykde-4.5-api/kdeui/KConfigSkeleton.html

I can create a configuration, create object configuration, read items...but I
can't write the configuration to a file and I don't understand why...

In attachment a simple example.

When I call the writeConfig() method I should view my config file in
$HOME/.kde/share/config/name (name is the name that I pass to the
constructor) isn't? But there is no file...

I write to Luca Beltrame, who write an article con python and kconfigxt and
the example in kdeexamples.

It should be simple but it doesn't write...or maybe I am wrong...
--
Mario Santagiuliana
www.marionline.it