[Kde-pim] I lose sometimes mail from pop3

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Tue Aug 23 21:58:11 BST 2011

Hi,
I don't know where is the bug but I lose some mails (not a lot but I lose some
email) from pop3.
I have all my email on server (I use pop3 + keep message on server)
so I can see that some mails is losing.

Perhaps a pb when I close kmail (which shutdown resource I configurate my kmail
to stop pop3 ressource when I close kmail).

I don't know how to reproduce it and how to test it but I know that some email
is loosing.

Thomas could you look at it I don't know pop3 resource code. but we need to fix
it.

Regards