[Kde-pim] Gmail IMAP extensions

Gregory Schlomoff gregory.schlomoff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 02:32:56 BST 2011

Hey guys,

Gmail recently released a couple of proprietary IMAP extensions that
make it way way easier to manage gmail-specific features such as
threads and labels:

http://code.google.com/apis/gmail/imap/

Though I understand that KMail is a supposed to be a generic email
client, I was wondering if you guys would welcome a couple patches to
add support for those extensions in KIMAP? (Of course, that would
suppose not breaking BC)

I'm going to need them anyways for BetterInbox, so just let me know if
you think it could be a valuable addition for KIMAP

Cheers,

Greg

--
Gregory Schlomoff