[Kde-pim] Re: Summer of Code

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Apr 7 11:44:09 BST 2011

On Thursday, 2011-04-07, spencerandrewjackson wrote:
> Hi! I just submitted a proposal into Melange regarding metacontacts.
> If someone has a spare moment, if they could give it a glance, I would
> be grateful. Link:
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/sajack/1
> While I'm talking about it, I have a quick question about
> Akonadi::Monitor. Can I create an Item, set it's remote ID, then watch
> that for changes? Thanks!

Hmm. Maybe it's better to discuss this in the context of the actual use case.
The remote ID is basically just relevant to the resource which "hosts" the
item and the resource gets change notifications on its items through a couple
of methods declared in AgentBase::Observer interfaces.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring