[Kde-pim] Re: Spell check highlighting in KMail broken

Thomas McGuire mcguire at kde.org
Wed Apr 6 15:03:07 BST 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday, April 06, 2011 02:19:52 PM Antonis Tsiapaliokas wrote:
> I think that i have found out a bug. Write a word in the composer. For
> example 'toaday' (the correct word is today) and leave a space. The word
> is no longer underlined by red.... But the spellchecker works... Is this a
> bug?

That sounds like a bug, although a different one than my problem, I don't see
red underlines at all.
While typing a word, it should never be underlined, and as soon as you add a
space the red underline should be added. This is to avoid showing lots of red
underlines in the word that is currently typed. Seems like he behaviour you
are seeing is the exact opposite, which is a bug.

Regards,
Thomas