[Kde-pim] KDEPIM and string freeze

Grégory Oestreicher greg at kamago.net
Fri Apr 1 20:01:54 BST 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to know where sits KDEPIM 4.6 with regards to string freeze?

There is actually a usability improvement that I'd like to do that was
suggested in a recent bug report, but this requires adding two strings (at
most, but this can be cut down to one at the cost of some clarity).

The current situation for KDEPIM is troublesome as it's really hard to know if
the string freeze is still in effect, as should be the case if we follow the
normal release schedule, but we've been in this state for so long that it's
becoming hard to make things move forward.

Thanks for shedding some light on this,
Grégory