[Kde-pim] Re: GSoC 2011 : Own Project Idea [GTD , AndroSync] and Proposal Help

Lukas Hetzenecker lukas.hetzenecker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:13:39 BST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 6. April 2011, 07:45:39 schrieb Kevin Ottens:
> Not that it'll answer your question directly, but FYI, I'm currently
> working  on such an application (it's named Zanshin).

I'm too, it's called Open Mobile Suite and allows you to sync your contacts
and calendar entries from your Android and S60 phone. Sending and receiving of
messages and displaying of system informations is also possible.

It's written in Python and uses D-Bus for inter-process communication.

In the future I might also include support for Akonadi/Nepomuk.

The link to this project is http://series60-remote.sourceforge.net/

Lukas