[Kde-pim] ExpiryPropertiesDialog relicensing

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Sep 17 13:43:17 BST 2010

Hi,

 I write this mail to you (and kdepim devel), because you contributed to
the kdepim/kmail/expirypropertiesdialog.cpp [.h]. Unfortunately these
files miss any licensing and copyright header, so I have to contact all
of you. I'd like to move the files to kdepim/akonadi/kmime to share the
functionality between kmail and kmail-mobile. kdepimlibs requires them
to be LGPL, while (in the case there is no license header, I assum the
KMail license is valid), KMail is  GPL. Do you mind relicesing and
adding an LGPL header with your name in it to?
 If it is possible, please respond ASAP (pointing to my fellow coworkers
:) ).

Andras