[Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4.5beta4?

Tobias König tokoe at kde.org
Sun Sep 26 01:34:01 BST 2010

On Saturday 25 September 2010 17:53:51 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Saturday, 2010-09-25, Allen Winter wrote:
Hej,

> I haven't followed the PIM 4.5 progress very closely but my impression was
> that most work since the last beta had been put into other things, e.g.
> mobile development.
Yes, that's a real problem. KMail is usable for a power-user who has no
problem with restarting kmail just to 'update' the unread status, however end
users will be disappointed. And KMail+Akonadi is really slow in 4.5.
Are there any performance changes in trunk that could be backported to 4.5
branch?

The good news are that the 'jump to message list top after deleting message'
bug has been fixed in latest Qt 4.7 branch :)

Ciao,
Tobias