[Kde-pim] Akunambol 0.2.1 is out!

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sun Sep 19 12:36:16 BST 2010

Hi,
I'm glad to announce that Akunambol 0.2.1 has been released! This release
features a lot of added stability and polishedness.

If I had to make a short summary, there is now the possibility to give
feedback via LikeBack, all the crashers have been fixed, and only a trivial
bug has remained; encoding issues should also be completely resolved, and in
general 0.2.1 integrates much better with the rest of the KDE environment.

For more information:
http://blog.ruphy.org/posts/111
http://akunambol.ruphy.org/releases/0.2.1

Bye!
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום