[Kde-pim] distribution lists

eddie eddieleprince at sky.com
Thu Sep 23 10:59:07 BST 2010

On Thursday 23 Sep 2010 00:13:03 upscope wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2010 05:51:56 am eddie wrote:
> > Hi
> > I would just like to ask what is the present state of distribution
>
> lists>
> Did you ever get any answers to this?

No. As far as I can tell this is the first response. Pretty disappointing
actually. As I can't believe that I'm the only one wanting to use distribution
lists and for me it was quite important.

Before I joined the list I couldn't get it working. Googling I got the
impression that it was work in progress.  Hence my question.
--
Delight thyself also in the Lord and He shall give thee the desires of thine
heart.