[Kde-pim] Where is KDEPIM apidoc?

Robin Atwood robin at binro.org
Fri Sep 10 20:47:47 BST 2010

On Saturday 11 September 2010, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Friday, 2010-09-10, Robin Atwood wrote:
> > My little KDEPIM app is now getting compiler warning messages that the
> > AddressBook class is deprecated. What class should I now be looking at,
> > and rather more to the point, where is the apidoc now? Poking around on
> > api.kde.org just gives you link errors.
>
> Generally: http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdepimlibs-apidocs/
> In your specific case additionally:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/AkonadiPorting/AddressBook

Hmm, I have been here before, when Tobias helped me out with DnD of akonadi
URLs. Now I just have a phonenumber to find the Addressee and from the porting
guide would seem to need a ContactSearchJob. However, this seems to have
disappeared, so what's the current equivalent?

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling