[Kde-pim] How do you merge contacts in Kontact 4.4 ?

Boris shtrasman borissh1983 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 11:18:17 BST 2010

Running debian with kde 4.4 I noticed that the contact merge functionality
is missing (the option is missing from the toolbar).
Googling around found out that this feature might (or might not) be moved
somewhere else (some say akonadi other *Neopmunk*).
When asked in #Kontact on IRC didn't get an answer.

But for now what is the "end user" option to merge contact ? (two contact
with exact or small diffrence) ?

I know that I can write a C/perl script to do it I'm searching for a Gui
option that I could use.

P.s
I'm trying to push Kontact as an office suite (email/calendar etc).

 -- Boris Shtrasman ------------
|Gnu/Linux Software developer   |
| IM       : borissh at jabber.org   |
| URL      : myrtfm.blogspot.com|