[Kde-pim] after migration: read/write permission to your inbox folder

Guy Maurel guy-kde at maurel.de
Mon Oct 4 19:38:54 BST 2010

Hello!

After the migration (I try only with a pop3-account) I cannot start kmail2.
I get on the console:
kmail2(1922) KMKernel::emergencyExit: "KMail encountered a fatal error and
will terminate now.
The error was:
You do not have read/write permission to your inbox folder."
Where/ which one is not seen!

The akonadi console shows for
"kmail Folders" with "Configure..." "Configure Natively...":
Error opening /home/guy-test/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/cur; this folder is
missing.
Creating myself this folder, I get from kmail2 the same error, akonadi notice
the missing about "new", after creating it about "tmp". After creating, it
seems OK for akonadi.
Not for kmail2.
Notice: kmail (version 1.13) doesn't create such three directories, the
migration doesn't claim any problem about this.

What is to do? where can I look for to find the problem?
Thanks for helping.
--
guy