[Kde-pim] [RFC] Git migration date for kdesupport/akonadi

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 12:05:54 BST 2010

Hello,

The Akonadi Server is almost ready to migrate to the new Git infrastructure.

I'm currently polishing the rules file that will prevent us from losing the
SVN history during the migration. The oldest commit is r496626 (r508468 for
the akonadiserver import in kdepim/).

That also means that kdesupport/akonadi can be moved whenever we want, eg.
next week.

Does anyone see reasons to delay the migration ?

In the meantime, please avoid creating SVN branches or send me a message to
include it to them rules file.

Thanks,

Christophe.