[Kde-pim] Re: Akregator site shut down

Frank Osterfeld frank.osterfeld at kdab.com
Sat Oct 16 20:08:21 BST 2010

On Oct 15, 2010, at 1:18 PM, Will Stephenson wrote:

> Does this include the default akregator feeds (full of stale old stuff) in all
> the released versions?
>
> http://akregator.sf.net/rss2.php
> http://akregator.pwsp.net/blog/?feed=rss2
>
> How about keeping them up with a 'So long' message?

You mean just the RSS? Yes, that I can do for the blog on pwsp (which was akregator.kde.org/blog). I won't keep the whole blog online though, as it won't be maintained and get spammed further.

--
Frank Osterfeld | frank.osterfeld at kdab.com | Software Engineer KDAB (Deutschland)
GmbH&Co KG, a KDAB Group company Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ)