[Kde-pim] using KMail "is in addressbook" filter

CP Hennessy cp.hennessy at openapp.ie
Fri Oct 1 15:53:36 BST 2010

Hi,
  I'm using KMail 1.13.5 from KDE 4.5.1 on openSUSE 11.3.

Before the migration of kaddressbook to akondi the KMail filter "is in
addressbook" worked. I use this in conjunction with spam filtering so that my
inbox and other folders have only relevant emails from known people or
organisations. I can see the kaddress data using the akondi console.

However since the migration to akondi this filter no longer works. What I'd
like to know is whether anyone else is using this filter and whether it works
from them. Otherwise I'd like to know if I can use the akondi console or some
other command line tool to understand whether I have something misconfigured.

Thanks for any help,
CPH