[Kde-pim] KDE PIM and mobile device sync

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Nov 4 22:04:45 GMT 2010

Heyho!

Just wondering: is it currently (ideally KDE 4.5/KDEPIM 4.4.x, but I know
that this is a developer list ;-) possible to sync my phone's addressbook
with KDE (bluetooth and syncml or whatever)?  IIRC there was some
akonadi/syncml work being done in GSoC, but has this been integrated in a
form where it can already be used?

(Google is hard to use for this: I find lots of references to kandy and
kitchensync which date back to KDE 3.x)

cheers
-- vbi

--
The SCO affair is kind of like a bad zombie movie; the plot is
implausible, the acting is horrible, and, even though you know the good