[Kde-pim] Re: [Announcement] KMail Bug Squashing Weekend

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Fri Nov 12 16:26:03 GMT 2010

On Thursday 11 November 2010 09:30:43 Will Stephenson wrote:
> On Thursday 11 November 2010 03:06:49 Markus Slopianka wrote:
> > Why not let Will generate an image file? I'm not familiar with SUSE's
> > image creation tools but maybe he can also do an VirtualBox image with
> > which changes are kept over the weekend...
>
> I already have a trunk image generated, it just needs rebuilding with this
> week's trunk.
>
> It's also persistent using the hybrid clicfs filesystem.

http://home.kde.org/~kdelive/KDE-SDK-Live.i686-4.5.76.iso

If you dd it to a USB stick it will use the empty space for a COW file
providing persistence via clicfs.  Or you can install it to disk.

KDE Trunk from yesterday, gdb, valgrind, debuginfo already included.  That
makes in 920MB so don't try to burn to CDR.

HTH

WIll