[Kde-pim] Re: KDE PIM and mobile device sync

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Sun Nov 7 12:21:07 GMT 2010

On Sunday 07 November 2010 11.44:02 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Do you mean that KDE-PIM would sync to Kolab, and the mobile device
> would also sync to Kolab? Both are two-way syncs?

Yes.

KDE PIM is even the recommended native smart client for Kolab.

You can find the respective settings in Kmail > Misc > Groupware.

With some phones, you'll even get the folder structure for your groupware
objects (calendars, contacts) on the mobile device, although currently only
iPhone/iPad seem to support this.

For those who don't want to test it immediately I'll drop a note when version
2.3 of the server is out,  which will already have the server side
functionality included.

Best regards,
Georg

--