[Kde-pim] Re: KDEPIM Git Move

Torgny Nyblom kde at nyblom.org
Fri Nov 5 11:30:32 GMT 2010

On Friday 05 November 2010 08.44.09 Volker Krause wrote:
> On Thursday 04 November 2010 16:20:43 Allen Winter wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > As negotiated today between me, Volker and Torgny we have decided
> > to make the KDEPIM move to the new KDE Git repo after the 4.6 branching.
> >
> > The release schedule says this should on 21 Dec, approx.
> >
> > Torgny will be in charge of the move.
> >
> > Please make any objections ASAP.
>
> hm, I had the impression that all of trunk/KDE would move together?

I've never got that impression but I do think that it would be great. However
I do not think that coordinating that move is a possibility without someone
with more powers putting their foot down and saying in X days this will
happen.

> Now, this sounds like that's no longer the plan? How does that work
> regarding kdepimlibs then, with kdelibs and kdebase possibly still in
> SVN or the other way around them moving earlier than kdepim[libs]?

What do you mean "work"?
kdepim and kdepimlibs will move as one and form the new modules kdepim,
kdepim-runtime and kdepimlibs.

/Regards
Torgny